In Remembrance

Monday, September 10, 2012

We all have some connection to the horrific events of September 11, 2001. Whether we were young or old, male or female, parents or students, our lives changed forever. We live in a "post-9/11 world" in hundreds of ways.

I have always felt that it's my purpose to make sure the victims of 9/11 are never forgotten. Even if it is just me taking time out of my day remembering those we lost, I feel that is my purpose. I thought a nice memorial piece would be some sort of wreath on my front door, and this is what I made:




The total for the project (with coupons) was under $5 and I purchased the items at Michael's and Party City.

The white bow and three stars I purchased at Party City.
Stickers are from Michael's; and the glue gun I had on hand.




Whatever you do tomorrow, please take a moment to remember those we lost 11 years ago.

In remembrance.

You might also like to visit:

It's a Blog PartySkip To My Lou



Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Becolorful


1 comment:

  1. I have a piece that I put on our door to commemorate this date too. I think it is important and I like seeing that others like you feel the same way. Thanks so much for sharing your post on BeColorful's Motivated Monday.
    PR

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs