Mother's Day Outfit!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

No... not that Mother's Day! Today, I realized the outfit I wore was purchased all from a store called Other Mothers or hand-me-downs from my mom... hence Mother's Day outfit! I've been slowly incorporating some fall clothes into my wardrobe and was surprised when I pulled out this blue sweater.



Other Mothers is a consignment store for kids, maternity, and women's clothes. The thing I like about Other Mother's is that you receive instant credit for the items donated, rather than a delay based on them selling. But what I love about Other Mother's is that they sell the clothes that were chosen for retail sale for cheap, cheap, cheap! When I say cheap, I mean it! When I shopped there, from 9am-1pm on Saturday, they had a room full of unwanted items (thrown on tables and in big piles). Each item was only $.25! I purchased twelve items for $3.00!

I got the blue sweater in that sale... yep for $.25. It is name brand... and partly cashmere!

Score!

I bought the shoes and belt in the main retail store. The shoes were $6.99 and the belt $2.99.

Nine West for $6.99!


But best of all is the dress my mom gave me on my last visit! At first I thought it was a little short, but realized it is a classic piece and to not jump to conclusions and get rid of it. Glad I didn't!

I've never really been a fan of black and blue (except for the Backstreet Boys album, of course!), but now I think it can work if paired equally.

Have you found any fun finds you'd forgotten about as you pull out fall clothes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs