Up, Up, and Away!

Friday, October 5, 2012

The best event of the year has finally arrived! The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta is officially underway. Outside of chile season, this is the greatest thing!

The Fiesta runs through next Sunday so I will be making it out bright and early one morning to watch mass ascension. I may even make it to a balloon glow

Fun fact: The Balloon Fiesta is the most photographed event in the world! I admit, it is intoxicating and you have to take pictures if you are there.  Last year was my first time attending the Fiesta and I took my fair share of pictures. I compiled a video of my pictures to share with my family. Now, I am sharing it with you all! Enjoy!

video


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs