Realistic Resolutions

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year! I can't believe it's 2013! Morgan put it into perspective when he mentioned that someone at his work was talking about 2003, and he realized that in fact, 2003 was a decade(!) ago!!! Yeesh!

Before the end of last year, I told you how close to success I was with my 2012 resolution, which was to read 12 books in the year. I originally had it down that I read 10 (and two half) books, but I forgot to list one, so I was actually one full book shy of meeting my resolution.

I am pretty excited to realize how close I got to my resolution, so I am inspired to set a few {realistic} resolutions for 2013:

  1. Read 12 books this year (and actually do it);
  2. Pay off my federal student loans this year;
  3. Increase my savings by 33%; 
  4. Stay within my monthly budgets (using Mint);
  5. Try two new recipes each month; and
  6. Complete my dining room table makeover!
I'll be sure to track my progress along the way!

Wishing you health and happiness in 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs