Announcing: Add a Dash of Style to Your Kitchen Series

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I have a case of writers block and can't come up with anything witty to say to welcome you to It's Always Ruetten. It happens. It's frustrating.

So, I'll just say, welcome back! I am really excited to announce a fun thing coming up here on It's Always Ruetten in March... my first series... on kitchen updates for renters! There isn't a lot out there that I have found for renters (although there are, literally, thousands of blogs out there, so I'm sure I just haven't come across it yet). I've compiled a group of project ideas from Pinterest, that I'm going to create!

I am so excited!



Here are the projects I have on tap:

Trash Can Re-do (original project)
Hand Towel Hangers (idea from JoAnn at The Creamer Chronicles)
New DIY Floor Mats (ideas from Rachael at Lovely Crafty Home
Laura at Design Share, and Molly at Molly Kay Stoltz)
DIY Spoon Rest (idea from Meredith at Wait Til Your Father Gets Home)
Personalize the Cat Dishes (idea from Heather at Whipperberry)
Artwork (still figuring this out...)
Deep Clean ... blurg (oven, dishwasher, floors, fridge, microwave...)

I know it seems like a lot... but I think I can do it all! I am so excited (I know, I already said this)!!

If you would like to be a contributor to the (temporary) kitchen update series, please send me an e-mail... I'd be so happy to feature your projects and ideas!

Please keep checking back throughout March for updates on my kitchen!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/18/2013

    Hi there, just wanted to say, I loved this post. It was practical.
    Keep on posting!

    Here is my web blog ... best diet plans for women

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/24/2013

    Hi there, I wish for to subscribe for this blog to take hottest updates, thus where can i do it please help out.


    Review my web blog fold

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs