Buffalo Chicken Casserole

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hi again! I hope you are having a great weekend! Only one more day until the work week, so let's make it a great one!

Today I am sharing a new recipe I made this month: Buffalo Chicken Casserole. I found the original recipe, you guessed it, on Pinterest. I made some tweaks from the original (like boiling my chicken rather than baking it), and then changed up my recipe here to reflect some changes I will make in the future (like using only one can of cream of chicken soup rather than two).

This is a good one, so I hope you will try it out soon!





Just one minor tip: make sure all of the noodles are covered before you bake it, otherwise the uncovered noodles end up crunch and baked.

I link up with:


Sundae Scoop | Show and Tell Saturday | Think Pink Sundays | Finding the Pretty & Delicious | Power of Pinterest | Masterpiece Monday | Make the Scene Monday | Market Yourself Monday | Motivate Me Monday | Monday Funday | Craft-O-Maniac Monday | Sunday Showcase Party | Nifty Thrifty Tuesday | Made by you Monday | Handmade Tuesdays | Show me What You Got | Mad Skills Link Party | Just Something I Whipped Up | Nifty Thrifty Sunday | Tutorials and Tips Link Party | Get Your Craft On | Your Gonna Love It | Take-A-Look Tuesday | The Inspiration Board | Show Me What Ya Got | Time to Shine | The DIY Dreamer | Show Me Wednesday | Lil Luna Link Party | Your Whims Wednesday | We Did It Wednesday | Whatever Goes Wednesdays | Show & Share | What I Whipped Up Wednesday | Transformation Thursday | Under $100 Linky Party | Crafty Soiree | Creative Juice Thursday | Treasure Hunt Thursday | Blog Stalking Thursday | Delightfully Inspiring Thursday Party | The 36th Avenue | Somewhat Simple Link Party | Catch a Glimpse Thursday | Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays | Real Family Fun | Chic and Crafty Party


7 comments:

  1. I am a chicken lover and this sounds delicious! Hope you can stop by the enchanted oven to say hi.
    xo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds right up my ally- I adore buffalo chicken!
    I would love to also invite you to join Totally Tuesday and link up your blog for my first ever link party: http://www.madcapfrenzy.blogspot.com/2013/02/totally-tuesday-1-link-party-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make buffalo chicken dip all the time for parties. I'll have to try the casserole for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks yummy! I may need to give this recipe a try! Would you consider sharing this and any other projects that you may have over at my Pinterest party?

    http://www.thetaylor-house.com/2013/02/27/pinterest-power-party.html

    Thanks!

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some leftover Frank's and celery...this just might make it to our menu for this week. Thanks for the idea as well as sharing it at Real Family Fun link party.
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike was Additional Blogs Which I Have read are really not good.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs