Finding Friday

Friday, February 22, 2013

Hi! Who is excited that we are only hours away from the weekend? I know I am! I'm also excited to share with you a new feature here on It's Always Ruetten... Finding Friday! Finding Friday is a weekly collection of some things I've found recently that interest me, make me smile, think you will like, have been on my mind... kind of whatever they end up being.

Today's Finding Friday are some pictures that have been on my phone that I haven't shared. Hope you enjoy!


{I won free advertising on Rain on a Tin Roof for 30 days. I almost missed my big win
 as the winning e-mail ended up buried deep in my spam mail. 
Please stop by to support her great blog and take a look at my advertising banner!}

Snow boots!
Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth Chapman!
Odo loves Valentine's Day...
and Cheerios with milk!
No leftovers of the best chocolate cake ever!


2 comments:

  1. How did you meet dog the bounty hunter?? LOL!!! Me and my Grandpa used to watch his show all of the time.

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I work at the Capitol and they were both there in support of a fugitive apprehension bill. Totally random. I never would have thought that would have happened! Hope you have a great week!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs