Four-Legged Adventures

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hi! If you had yesterday off, welcome back to the work week; if not, here we go Tuesday!

This weekend was really mild here in Albuquerque... I'm pretty sure it hit 60° both days this weekend! Which means that Ricky and Odo were itching at the front door to get outside. I was hesitant to let Odo out since she appeared to be a street cat when I got her (read about that here) and didn't want her to run away because she didn't know any better. But her little sweet face convinced me otherwise and I let her out.



It started by checking it out...
then...


Peeking down the stairs for Ricky...
then...


Thinking she could maybe prance down the stairs...
then...


Venturing down the stairs...
then...


Looking for Ricky...
but finally deciding...


That inside is better!

Here is how she normally spends her weekends (and probably weekdays too)...





Meanwhile... Ricky does his thing at the pool...

Pool from my front door...

Ricky hanging out at the pool... can you see him in
the previous picture?

Then he posed for some photos for me. He is just so cute!




Then he zonked out.


Love both my kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs