Pumpkin Stud Muffins Recipe

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hello, again! Thank you (as always) for stopping by to look around :-)

Can you believe that Valentine's Day is just a few days away? How is it that we are almost halfway through February already?!

Before I go any further, I am going to put in a shameless plug and ask for you to vote for my Lovebirds Wreath at To Sew With Love as the Finest Project of February!

I can't even believe I am going to say that it has gotten cold here, when so many are suffering through Winter Storm Nemo right now; but it has gotten cold because it's been so windy. So, this morning, I whipped up some quick (and healthy) Valentine's Day Stud Muffins with pumpkin, applesauce, nuts, and chocolate chips. I adapted this recipe to fit what I had in my pantry. They are just sweet enough... sweet enough for your Stud Muffin this Valentine's Day!







Enjoy!

I link up with:


Masterpiece Monday | Make the Scene Monday | Just Something I Whipped Up | Nifty Thrifty Sunday | Weekend Wander | Catch a Glimpse Thursday | Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays | Chiic and Crafty Party | Everything But the Kitchen Sink | Tickled Pink | It's a Hodgepodge Friday | Frugalicious Friday | BFF Open House Link Party | Simply Link Party | Redoux Link Party | Weekend Show Off Party | Weekend Wrap Up Party | Lovely Crafty Weekend | Pinterest Worthy Projects | Anything Goes | Saturday Nite Special | Strut Your Stuff Saturday | Sundae Scoop | Show and Tell Saturday | Think Pink Sundays | Crafty Saturday | Market Yourself Monday | Motivate Me Monday | Monday Funday | Craft-O-Maniac Monday | Sunday Showcase Party | Mad Skills Link Party | Made by you Monday | Nifty Thrifty Tuesday | Tutorials and Tips Link Party | Get Your Craft On | Your Gonna Love It | Anti-Procrastination Tuesday | Handmade Tuesdays | Show me What You Got | Take-A-Look Tuesday | The Inspiration Board | Show Me What Ya Got | The DIY Dreamer | Show Me Wednesday | Lil Luna Link Party | Your Whims Wednesday | We Did It Wednesday | Treasure Hunt ThursdayShow & Share | What I Whipped Up Wednesday | Whatever Goes Wednesdays | Transformation Thursday | Under $100 Linky Party | Crafty Soiree | Creative Juice Thursday


25 comments:

  1. Yummy, Yummy! Sounds fabulous. Jodi @ www.meaningfulmama.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I so appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete
  2. These look delicious! I love pumpkin! Pinning this to try later. You have a fun blog. I lived in Montana for many years and also considered New Mexico. I miss the mountains. Found you through your wreath feature at Serenity You and happy to be a new follower via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danni! Where did you live in Montana? The mountains truly are irreplaceable. Thank you for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  3. My hubby would not like these, but I am the one who wants a STUD MUFFIN!! YUMMINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well, I hope you have a chance to make these sometime. Trust me, you won't be able to stop eating them! :-)

      Delete
  4. Hello, I'm your newest follower. I found you on Girlish Whims blog hop and came to visit your blog. Hope you will visit my blog sometime. Awesome blog.
    Best
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angel! Thank you so much for the follower! That means so much to me! I will be sure to swing by your blog!

      Delete
  5. these look delicious! I would like to feature this at my cooking blog, tocookwithlove.com

    thanks for sharing! totally pinning this, too. And congratulations on being one of the two winners of february week 1 winner of TSWL's finest!

    Hugs,
    Lelanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! What a great surprise!

      Delete
  6. I found you from Sugar Bee Crafts! I'm your newest follower via GFC. I host Fluster Creative Muster Party on Wednesdays and I would love it if you would come by and party with us. Hope to see you there!

    Hugs, Smiles, and Blessings,

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you for stopping by! I will be sure to link up this week! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  7. Jiangsu yaxing anchor chain co., LTD. (AsAc) is a professional engaged in Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production enterprise, and it is China's Marine cable and Marine stud link production and export base, is the world's one of the largest in the industry, the most has the comprehensive strength of the modern enterprise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jiangsu yaxing anchor chain co., LTD. (AsAc) is a professional engaged in Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production enterprise, and it is China's Marine cable and Marine studless anchor chain production and export base, is the world's one of the largest in the industry, the most has the comprehensive strength of the modern enterprise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Juliia, just lovely. It would be great if you linked in to Food on Friday: Parsnips & Pumpkin and/or Muffins & Cupcakes. The showcases from this Food on Friday have not yet been selected. This link will take you to my home page where you will find a sidebar with links to all the different Food on Fridays. So that I know you have linked and can be sure to pin to the board I have for each one, please do leave a short comment. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those muffins look awesome! I love pumpkin muffins. My name is Katie and I host Fall Into the Holidays, open Saturdays. I would love to have you link up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoo these look and sound so yummy :) thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  12. YUM YUM YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a creative idea for Valentine's day! Thanks so much for sharing this with my Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop readers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so fun Julia - and they look absolutely deeeelish too. Featured this tonight at our Best Of The Weekend Party. Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete



  15. Great project !!

    I would love you to come and share @ Craft, Create & Inspire linky party !!!

    Look forward to seeing you there :)


    http://livel0vecreate.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/craft-create-inspire-linky-party_18.html

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yum!! These look so yummy! Thanks for linking up at Pinspiration Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yum! I love pumpkin! Thank you for linking up at Tasty Tuesdays! Your post has been pinned to my Recipes from Tasty Tuesday board. I can't wait to see what you link up next week!
    Have a terrific weekend!
    Cathy
    APeekIntoMyParadise.com
    #TastyTuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look yummy! I found them on the sunday best link party!
    Cathy
    www.threekidsandafish.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a delicious way to use all that leftover pumpkin I haven't used yet. Yum! Thanks for sharing on the weekend re-Treat Link Party! Hope to see you again tomorrow.

    Britni @ Play. Party. Pin.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs