Copy Cat Lime-Cilantro Rice

Thursday, March 14, 2013

As a newbie cook, I am pretty reliant on recipes. I rely on Pinterest heavily for recipe ideas and haven't ventured out too far with making recipes on my own (although I do have one to share with you soon!); so I was excited when Morgan taught me how to make lime-cilantro rice!

This recipe was created shortly after Chipotle made its way to Albuquerque; it was love at first taste between Morgan and their rice. So he decided to make his own and taught me his recipe!




Thanks, Morgan!

Hope you all enjoy this with your Spring and Summer meals!


I link up with:

Made by you Monday | Nifty Thrifty Tuesday | Handmade Tuesdays | Show me What You Got | Masterpiece Monday | Make the Scene Monday | Just Something I Whipped Up | Nifty Thrifty Sunday | Market Yourself Monday | Motivate Me Monday | Monday Funday | Craft-O-Maniac Monday | Sunday Showcase Party | Tutorials and Tips Link Party | Get Your Craft On | Your Gonna Love It | Knock Our Socks Off Party | Take-A-Look Tuesday | Mad Skills Link Party | Anti-Procrastination Tuesday | The Inspiration Board | Show Me What Ya Got | Time to Shine | How to Tuesday | The DIY Dreamer | Show Me Wednesday | Lil Luna Link Party | Your Whims Wednesday | We Did It Wednesday | Whatever Goes Wednesdays | Show & Share | What I Whipped Up Wednesday | Treasure Hunt Thursday | Crafty Soiree | Under $100 Linky Party | Creative Juice Thursday | Real Family Fun | Blog Stalking Thursday | Transformation Thursday | The 36th Avenue | Somewhat Simple Link Party | Catch a Glimpse Thursday | Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays | Stop, Look, and Link Party | Crafty Thursday Obsessions | You! Inspired! | Everything But the Kitchen Sink | Redoux Link Party | Weekend Bloggy Reading | Friday Flair Link Party | Photography Inspiration | Pinworthy Projects | Anything Goes | Chic and Crafty Party | Tickled Pink | BFF Open House Link Party | Simply Link Party | Weekend Show Off Party | Keep Calm and Link Up | Power of Pinterest | Weekend Wrap Up Party | Saturday Nite Special | Strut Your Stuff Saturday | Sundae Scoop | Show and Tell Saturday | Finding the Pretty & Delicious | Serenity Saturday | Think Pink Sundays | What I Learned Wednesday | DIY Thrifty Thursday | Artsy Corner Link Party | Crafty Obsession | Crafty Saturday | Lovely Crafty Weekend Get Your Craft On | We Did It Wednesday


20 comments:

  1. I love Chipotle. And their rice ~ total YUM. So I'm glad to have a recipe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out and great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm, this looks so good!! Cilantro and lime might be two of my favorite flavors ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love chipotle and Qdoba for the lime rice. Thanks for the receipe! :) YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've made this a lot, and it is always sooooo good! Thanks for sharing at Pinworthy Projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Followed you over from Six Sisters' Stuff. I absolutely love rice and this is my favorite Mexican version rice. I pinned this and will be making it. Thanks for sharing! Now following via GFC : )

    Jackie
    www.thenonmarthamomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! I love Chiptole...this would go great with a baked chimichanga that I make that has rice in it...it would make the chimichanga almost taste like a Chipotle burrito.
    Thanks so much for linking up at Real Family Fun.
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favorite thing to get there. Can't wait to try and make my own at home. Just pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  9. MMM! Sounds like a great copycat recipe! I would love for you to share this & any other recipes at my link party: http://dessertnowdinnerlater.blogspot.com/2013/03/sweet-savory-saturdays-4.html

    I hope to see you there!
    ~Amber @ Dessert Now, Dinner Later!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that looks really yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like a must try recipe! I am always trying to come up with great side dishes and I can't wait to give this a go! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at our Monday Funday link party!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  12. soo easy! i love doing this in my rice cooker.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love their rice too! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy! I love cilantro and I love easy recipes. Cannot wait to try this out!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to try this! Thanks for sharing :) Stopping by from Sumos Sweet Stuff.

    RamblingReed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh we will enjoy this in my house! Thank you so much for sharing this at the Oh HAPPY Day party!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite rice ever! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love their rice! Thanks for sharing this recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. It was such a great opportunity to visit this site,you can gain new interesting topics.I want to stick on this one so that I can update more details about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds and looks great...

    Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs