Finding Friday: Amazing Music

Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Friday! I am so happy that the weekend is finally here! I hope you all had a great week and have some plans for this weekend and Easter, if you celebrate it.

Something that is unique to New Mexico during the Easter holiday, is the pilgrimage to Chimayo. Read more about the pilgrimage to Chimayo here.

This Finding Friday, I want to share with you some amazing(!) new music coming out soon! As many of you know, I LOVE Train (the music group, not the transportation) and while I was perusing my Facebook, I saw that they just covered John Denver's 'Sunshine On My Shoulder's' for a new tribute album. The album named 'The Music Is You: A Tribute to John Denver,' is set to be released this Tuesday, April 2. I hope you all check it out, it is great!

via
You can listen to the album before it is released by visiting National Public Radio here.


1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs