Finding Friday: Fabulous {Free} Fonts

Friday, March 22, 2013

Everyone... I am a fontophile - 


{Fontophile: Someone who makes sweet, sweet love to fonts.}

I LOVE FONTS! Oh my gosh, if there was a Pinterest for fonts, I.would.be.obsessed! I can waste spend an entire evening scouring the web for free fonts and downloading a ton of them!

So I thought I would share some of my favorite free fancy fonts with you today!



Huge thank you to everyone out there who designs fonts and offers them up for free! You will never know how much we bloggers/crafters/teachers appreciate it!

Also, want to let you guys in on My Font Book! It aggregates all of your fonts online so you can look at them all at once or test words or phrases and see what they look like with all of your fonts!


What are your favorite fancy fonts? Share them in the comments; I can't wait to discover even more!

I link up with:

Made by you Monday | Nifty Thrifty Tuesday | Handmade Tuesdays | Show me What You Got | Masterpiece Monday | Make the Scene Monday | Just Something I Whipped Up | Nifty Thrifty Sunday | Market Yourself Monday | Motivate Me Monday | Monday Funday | Craft-O-Maniac Monday | Sunday Showcase Party | Tutorials and Tips Link Party | Get Your Craft On | Your Gonna Love It | Knock Our Socks Off Party | Take-A-Look Tuesday | Mad Skills Link Party | Anti-Procrastination Tuesday | The Inspiration Board | Show Me What Ya Got | Time to Shine | How to Tuesday | The DIY Dreamer | Show Me Wednesday | Lil Luna Link Party | Your Whims Wednesday | We Did It Wednesday | Whatever Goes Wednesdays | Show & Share | What I Whipped Up Wednesday | Treasure Hunt Thursday | Crafty Soiree | Under $100 Linky Party | Creative Juice Thursday | Real Family Fun | Blog Stalking Thursday | Transformation Thursday | The 36th Avenue | Somewhat Simple Link Party | Catch a Glimpse Thursday | Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays | Stop, Look, and Link Party | Crafty Thursday Obsessions | You! Inspired! | Everything But the Kitchen Sink | Redoux Link Party | Weekend Bloggy Reading | Friday Flair Link Party | Photography Inspiration | Pinworthy Projects | Anything Goes | Chic and Crafty Party | Tickled Pink | BFF Open House Link Party | Simply Link Party | Weekend Show Off Party | Keep Calm and Link Up | Power of Pinterest | Weekend Wrap Up Party | Saturday Nite Special | Strut Your Stuff Saturday | Sundae Scoop | Show and Tell Saturday | Finding the Pretty & Delicious | Serenity Saturday | Think Pink Sundays | What I Learned Wednesday | DIY Thrifty Thursday | Artsy Corner Link Party | Crafty Obsession | Crafty Saturday | Lovely Crafty Weekend | Get Your Craft On | We Did It Wednesday | Give Me Goods Monday


13 comments:

  1. Wow. Thanks for these! I was just wanting some new fonts. You made my life easier...and cuter:)
    Visiting from

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! You were after me at the Tatertots and Jello link party, so I was told to visit you. Boy am I glad I did!

    I totally needed this right now. I was trying to figure out what font I wanted for my signature. I settled on Coneria, because that's what my default was, but I'm not super happy about it. I love Contribute, and yours is super cute! What font is it?

    I’m so glad I got to visit you and these tips, and I hope I can return the favor when you visit my blog!

    Diane @ Vintage Zest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great font roundup. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip about my Font Book--that could come in very handy! I'm amassing a decent collection of fonts, but I usually come back to Colonial Dame....my house is a colonial, and it just seems fitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for introducing some new fonts. I'm always on the lookout for new fonts to put into my photography...my favourite is learning curve :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for offering some new fonts. I use an amazing digital scrapbooking program (My Digital Studio) and these fonts will add to the flavor of my pages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sa-wheet!! I loveee fonts. I need to make a list of my favorites - I hoard them like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a newer blogger, so I always wonder how bloggers have such cute fonts, but where and how do I save fonts?

    Jackie
    www.thenonmarthamomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'm definitely a font junkie. Thanks for adding to my addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing at the Oh What a HAPPY Day Party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love fonts too!! Great tip about My Font Book...never heard of it before! Thank you so much for sharing at Give Me The Goods Link Party!!
    www.dimplesandpigtales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! I've never seen that word or definition before...I am totally a fontophile. Thanks for the tip about My Font Book. I'm going to need to check that out.
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Real Family Fun link party.
    Hope to see you again next week.
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is really fabuklous and gorgeous types! I like new designs based on I guess modern fonts styles! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs