Finding Friday: Let There Be Light

Friday, March 1, 2013

Finding Friday highlight: Lighting!

I took a look around my apartment recently and realized that I am starting to put together a collection of nice lamps. No, they don't really match, but I think they are all unique in their own right.








I purchased the tripod lamp at an antique store (although clearly not an antique) and the second I got free on Freecycle! The crystal lamp I found at the St. Vincent de Paul thrift store for $4! The tripod lampis next to my couch, the glass lamp is on my Brasilia nightstand next to my bed, and the crystal lamp is on my desk.

Morgan wants this lamp from Ikea and is hoping my sister will pick it up for him when she goes to California later this month:

SÅNGEN Table lamp IKEA Fabric shade gives a diffused and decorative light.
via

I've also have some awesome lamp-related stuff on my Pinterest:

love this lamp!
via

i should be mopping the floor: Goodwill Lamp Makeover #brassytosassy
via

Can I somehow turn this into a hanging lamp... or a lamp for my dining table??!! Easy tutorial for how to make any lamp run on batteries!
via

Made from those ugly brass lamps.
via

silver leafed lamp.. and of course love the Gray..
via

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/04/2013

    Тhank you for some other informative blog.
    Wherе еlse may ϳust I get that
    kind of info wгitten in such a perfect methоd?

    I hаve а сhallenge that I'm just now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such information.

    Here is my web blog: rocket spanish login

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lamps don't match!
    Thanks so much for linking up over at Finding the Pretty & Delicious Linky Party. Hope you'll come back again on Saturday! Leigh Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Renting can be hard and decorating is quite the challenge. I feel like I have finally got the hang of it and I can't wait to share the progress and lessons learned! It is very good meet another local and renter blogger. There are not that many of us out there so it is good to get inspiration from each others blogs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs