{Nearly Free} Kitchen Art!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hello, again! I am back with the second-to-last post in my Add a Dash of Style to Your Kitchen Series! Today it is Kitchen Art! When I announced the series, I didn't have any idea what I wanted to do for my kitchen art. I knew I couldn't make anything (not that talented) so it would most likely be something printed and framed.

I looked and looked around the internet and on Pinterest, not really finding the right thing I wanted to have framed in my kitchen. Then I saw a link to Pinterest on my Twitter feed and clicked over. I was completely in luck! I found free printable kitchen art that matches my spoon rest perfectly!

Over the Big Moon has three free printables of their kitchen art designs. I printed all three in 8x10, purchased plastic-brushed nickel finish frames at the Dollar Tree and for less than $10, have the perfect artwork!


I had one sheet of scrapbook paper left from the spoon rest project, so I framed it to finish out the series and pull my kitchen projects together.

If you would like to download these great printables, visit Over the Big Moon and be sure to visit their Etsy shop!

Untitled 1 Fun Kitchen Printables

Check back tomorrow for the big reveal of my DIY Kitchen Floor Mat!!

=====================

                              

Trash Can Re-do (original project)
Hand Towel Hangers (idea from JoAnn at The Creamer Chronicles)
New DIY Floor Mats (ideas from Rachael at Lovely Crafty Home
Laura at Design Share, and Molly at Molly Kay Stoltz)
DIY Spoon Rest (idea from Meredith at Wait Til Your Father Gets Home)
Personalize the Cat Dishes (idea from Heather at Whipperberry)
Artwork (still figuring this out...)
Deep Clean ... blurg (oven, dishwasher, floors, fridge, microwave...) << Not happening ;-)


I link up with:

Made by you Monday | Nifty Thrifty Tuesday | Handmade Tuesdays | Show me What You Got | Masterpiece Monday | Make the Scene Monday | Just Something I Whipped Up | Nifty Thrifty Sunday | Market Yourself Monday | Motivate Me Monday | Monday Funday | Craft-O-Maniac Monday | Sunday Showcase Party | Tutorials and Tips Link Party | Get Your Craft On | Your Gonna Love It | Knock Our Socks Off Party | Take-A-Look Tuesday | Mad Skills Link Party | Anti-Procrastination Tuesday | The Inspiration Board | Show Me What Ya Got | Time to Shine | How to Tuesday | The DIY Dreamer | Show Me Wednesday | Lil Luna Link Party | Your Whims Wednesday | We Did It Wednesday | Whatever Goes Wednesdays | Show & Share | What I Whipped Up Wednesday | Treasure Hunt Thursday | Crafty Soiree | Under $100 Linky Party | Creative Juice Thursday | Real Family Fun | Blog Stalking Thursday | Transformation Thursday | The 36th Avenue | Somewhat Simple Link Party | Catch a Glimpse Thursday | Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays | Stop, Look, and Link Party | Crafty Thursday Obsessions | You! Inspired! | Everything But the Kitchen Sink | Redoux Link Party | Weekend Bloggy Reading | Friday Flair Link Party | Photography Inspiration | Pinworthy Projects | Anything Goes | Chic and Crafty Party | Tickled Pink | BFF Open House Link Party | Simply Link Party | Weekend Show Off Party | Keep Calm and Link Up | Power of Pinterest | Weekend Wrap Up Party | Saturday Nite Special | Strut Your Stuff Saturday | Sundae Scoop | Show and Tell Saturday | Finding the Pretty & Delicious | Serenity Saturday | Think Pink Sundays | What I Learned Wednesday | DIY Thrifty Thursday | Artsy Corner Link Party | Crafty Obsession | Crafty Saturday | Lovely Crafty Weekend | Get Your Craft On | We Did It Wednesday | Give Me Goods Monday | The Weekend Creative



34 comments:

  1. Hello Julia Here I am! Loved your blog, really! and this kitchen art are great! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog post and leave your kind comment!

    Yayyy love to make new blogging friends!!!

    Hugs
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so awesome! Thanks for sharing! I love all the color!
    Selene @ Restoration Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are perfect! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these- found them months ago and I have the "Roll with It" in my kitchen too. . . but I also have a fun print I bought that has a modern image of a blender that says, "Baby, You Spin Me Right Round". Subway art and prints are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE!!! We just moved and I want to do something with the kitchen and I think this is just the thing!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fab!! I just did a kitchen art wall myself, as part of a kitchen makeover. I'll be sharing it on my blog this month. I saw you at Give Me The Goods and came by to say hey and great job! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are too cute! I'm loving what Pinterest can do for those of us who are graphically challenged. And I'm so grateful that there are people who are willing to share their artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found these several months ago and also printed them for my kitchen! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing! I’d love it if you’d link up to The DIY’ers link party. http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-diyers.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Cute and Festive! Love it. I pinned it too.

    Jenny from diywithjenandb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute wall art! ~ Paula

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this. So cute and colorful. Saw your post over @ Sugar Bee Crafts. Visit me sometime @ www.crosson5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Love the pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks great! I love the colors! I made almost free kitchen art not that long ago too!!
    http://www.envirocraftiness.com/2012/10/spray-painted-cutlery-wall-art.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. So Adorable!!! I LOVE the, Roll With it :) I would love to invite to our party http://jojoandeloise.com/2013/04/knock-our-socks-off-party-3-2/ hope to see you there ;)
    xo
    Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  17. I luv these and have pinned them for future reference! I'm visiting via Oh What a HAPPY Day Link Party and your newest Follower :)

    ~ Jill

    http://www.frugalplus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I love these! Thank you so much for sharing at the Oh What a HAPPY Day party.

    Holly at Not Done Growing

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are great! I'd love for you to stop by my weekly link party and link this up. http://thelifeofjenniferdawn.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-little-bird-told-me-link-party-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute idea and thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these kitchen art! I would love to have you share this at my party!

    http://www.madetobeamomma.com/2013/04/homemade-by-you-45-brand-new-site.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are great - found you at the Give me the Goods Monday party!

    Happy Thursday!
    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, Julia

    This is lovely idea and it turned out great. I found your lovely blog on Designer Jeans link party. Enjoyed looking around your lovely blog and I am a new follower. Love for you to stop by www.diy180.com. Have a great weekend.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  24. What cute sayings and a fun dash of color!
    Thanks so much for linking up at the Real Family Fun link party! Hope to see you next week.
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute! I found these a couple of weeks ago and downloaded them too. I think they are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love it! Visiting from Ladybird Lane Weekend Show off party. If you have a moment I would love for you to come link up at my new Sweet Treats & Swanky Stuff link party, thanks: http://sweetbenannasam.com/2013/04/05/sweet-treats-swanky-stuff-link-party-7/

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cute!!! I'm a huge fan of using free printables as art!! These colors look great against your wall color! Way to go! Thanks for linking up at Give Me The Goods Monday! Features will be posted Sunday!!!
    Amy @ www.commona-myhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love these!! That cheese grater one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh I just LOVE IT!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality! I can't wait to see what you link up tomorrow evening!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love these! Thank you for sharing on Blog Stalking Thursday. I have featured YOU and I would love for you to stop by and grab a feature button and show it to the world. You deserve it! Blog Stalking Thursday Features You!

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are so cute! Thank you for sharing it at Crafty Thursday Obsessions. We will be sharing it this week as one of our features. Hope you stop by again!

    (Also a new follower!)

    -Stacey
    Gluedtomycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. They are really cute. Ive just finished a clock and art gallery wall for my dining room and had some fun framing leftover wallpaper, magazine cut outs, and inexpensive cards Id found to try to do mine on the cheap as well. Id love for you to check it out :) http://jarrahjungle.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/art-and-clock-wall-project.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs