How NOT to Wash Permanent Marker-ware

Tuesday, April 16, 2013


Do you remember when I posted the tutorial for personalizing Ricky and Odo's pet dishes? This one? Well, I've discovered how NOT to wash these dishes and thought I would share it with you all.


It's really quite simple, actually: do NOT wash them in the dishwasher! They have to be washed by hand. I knew better when I put Ricky's in the dishwasher; but since they did so well with hand-washing, I thought that maybe they could make it through.

They didn't. The evidence:

Not bad...
not great...
BAD!!
So now we know... hand-wash your DIY permanent marker dishes!

{I party at these blogs!}


6 comments:

  1. This is so good to know, thank you for sharing! Coming from Katie's Nesting Spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to know! Thanks for sharing :). Stopping by from Redfly Creations link party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've often wondered how permanent it would be. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing. I was thinking about making personalized dishes but could never find any information on how well they hold up in the dishwasher. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know! Thanks for sharing at Give Me the Goods!
    http://www.marriedfiling-jointly.com/2013/04/give-me-goods-link-party-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info! This is good to know. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs