It's April 24th... My Birthday!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy April 24th! What's so special about today? It's my birthday, of course! Today I turn 25. A quarter of a century. I'm officially an adult; my car insurance rate should go down today. Where has the time gone!

April 24, 1988 was a Sunday and the first day of softball season... my mom remembers that vividly because my aunt was on a team and made it to the hospital still.

I had some pretty awesome birthday parties throughout the years. There was the party at the Hardee's ball pit; the surprise birthday party in elementary school; the sleepover party where we watched Jumangi and got scared; the year I didn't want gifts and instead wanted items to donate to the animal shelter. So many good ones. Here are a few pictures from some!


My sister and grandma, who I am named after.


Covered wagon with my own brand! At Double Arrow Ranch.

Told you I've liked "I Love Lucy" for a long time!

Look at that bowl cut!

For this birthday I got golf clubs... in a purple golf bag!

My two besties - Caroline and Robin!

Here I was turning 14. Kind of cool that you can see my grandpa
here and in the second picture up above!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Wish I was 25 again:) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Julia!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs