Blog Wars: Round 1

Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Monday! Today marks the first day of the first round of Blog Wars!


Jonie at Just Between Friends, (the host of the competition) announced this rounds sponsor and product to work with this morning. From her announcement:
"Provo Craft is our sponsor for this round and they sent a package with some glittery iron on vinyl to the competitors to use in their project this week. This is going to be our secret ingredient for this week!  I can’t wait to see what they come up with. The rules are that they have to use the vinyl in their project, but there are no restrictions on what the project can be. The contestants are welcome to use their own materials along with the product to create their project but only have 4 days to complete it." Via
I already know what I am going to make and am so excited to get started! I'll let you know when the projects are posted on Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/14/2013

    This is a topіc that's near to my heart... Take care! Where are your contact details though?

    Feel free to surf to my blog post; Http://Blogs.Albawaba.Com/Ashleyyme

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs