Blog Wars: Round 2

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Guess what?! This is my 100th post! Holy cow! This is insane! I certainly never thought that I would be involved in an online crafting competition when I hit this  milestone! I also can't believe that I am only nine likes away from hitting 100 followers on Google Friend Connect! What a crazy time!

I want to share a quick update on Blog Wars with you. As I mentioned before, I was lucky enough to make it in the top nine of round one of the competition. This means I am smack in the middle of creating for round two!
"Our sponsor for the week is Riley Blake Designs!  Our competitors will find in their boxes a whole bunch of amazing products.  Just take a look at the awesome fabric, buttons and trims that they were all given!" -Source
riley blake

Source

As soon as the link goes live on Friday, I will be sure to let you know, so you can head over to Just Between Friends and vote!

2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs