Blog Wars

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hey all! Guess what? I've been chosen as a contestant in the first-ever Blog Wars! Jonie at Just Between Friends is hosting the blogger competition, which starts next week.


Eleven other bloggers and myself will be competing in up to four rounds of craft competition. Each round is sponsored by a different company and the challenge is to use products each company provides to create a project each week. The super challenge is that we only have four days to create each project. Jonie will announce the sponsor for the week on Monday and we are required to turn in pictures of our projects by 8pm on Thursday.

Voting for the projects will be on Jonie's blog starting on Friday, May 17, and the projects will be listed anonymously. That means I won't be able to share with you which project is mine, but I will let you know when voting begins.

Here are the sponsors:


If I am lucky enough to make it to the finals and then be announced as the winner, the top prize package includes an awesome camera valued at over $500! {Disclaimer: I am aware that if I am the winner of Blog Wars, I will be responsible for paying taxes on the camera provided by familyshare.com.}Check out the prize packages for the top three here - - holy cow!

Be sure to check out the entry projects of the eleven other bloggers!

Wendy @ Craft Goodies
Teresa @ Sweet Creek Moon
Leisha @ Homemade Toast
Steph @ The Silly Pearl

Who is excited for a little friendly competition?! I know I am! I am so excited! If you want more information on the competition check out Jonie's post on Blog Wars here.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't wait to get this going and see what you come up with! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! I will totally check this out!

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs