Finding Friday: My Favorite Finds

Friday, May 3, 2013

Hi all! I am changing Finding Friday up a bit. I am going to use these posts to feature some of the awesome projects I see around the blogosphere and Pinterest-land each week. There is so much inspiration out there!

Super cute Fighter Plane Mural by Consie at Atop Serenity Hill that I know Morgan would love for his future home office!




I love these Painted Baseball Subway Art Signs by Courtney at A Diamond in the Stuff! They would be cute for a boys bedroom, baseball party, in an office, or on a bookshelf!

Baseball Subway Art

Banners seem to be all the rage lately. So many of them require some sort of die-cutting machine, but look at this super cute Easy Fabric Banner by Leanne at Organize and Decorate Everything she made out of fabric without any sort of machine-help!

fabric banner.1

One of my mom's go-to recipes is a Bisquick coffee cake. It is so good! So when I saw Brittany's recipe on Thirty Handmade Days for Raspberry Swirl Coffee Cake (I loooove raspberries), I knew I had to share it (and that I definitely need to try it)!

Coffee Cake Recipe

If you were featured, be sure to grab my button! You deserve it!

It's Always Ruetten

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature, Julia! I am always honored by that. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs