Finding Friday: My Favorite Finds

Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week! Onto the weekend and this weeks favorite finds from around the blogosphere!

Look at this beyond adorable Petal Splash Gown from Stef at Girl.Inspired! I wasn't a girly, girl, so I wouldn't have worn this as a little girl, but I would love this in my size to wear now! So cute!




Who doesn't love Chick-Fil-A? I mean seriously. Until I moved to Albuquerque, I hadn't had Chick-Fil-A, and while I don't eat it all of the time, I wouldn't say no if someone offered. So, I was super excited to find this make at home version of the Chick-Fil-A nuggets and sauce from Talitha at Love, Pomegranate House!

Copycat Chick-Fil-A Nuggets & Sauce

I am loving these DIY Dog Silhouette Coasters! I love that Jess from Spool and Spoon made these for charity! I would love a set for my living room! 



I think my very favorite thing to wear in the summer is a t-shirt and capri's or maybe a skirt. But t-shirts are kind of boring and the cute embellished ones are sometimes ridiculously expensive. Well, Hannah at Young and Crafty has provided a solution to make your t-shirts pop: Easy Lace Back T-Shirt!

Easy Lace Back T-shirt

There are so many great project ideas, recipes, and tips out there.What caught your eye this week?

If you were featured by sure to grab my featured button... you deserve it!

It's Always Ruetten

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs