Finding Friday: My Favorite Finds

Friday, May 17, 2013

It's finally Friday! Does anyone else feel like this week has moved at a snails pace? Even with working on my  Blog Wars project, this week just felt like it went on forever! Speaking of, I submitted my Blog Wars: Round 1 project yesterday and will be sure to share the link where you can vote for my project this afternoon!

Now, on to the great projects from across the blog world that caught my eye this past week!

I love this Easy Gold Accent Pillows by Tamsyn at Max and Me. I have a black and gray felt pillow on a chair in my dining area that I've wanted to update for spring/summer and think that this might just be what I need to do to replace them!



Unlike my mom and grandma, I do not have a green thumb. To top it off, my apartment faces West and receives direct, hot, sunlight from about 2:30 pm on each day. I know it shouldn't be a big deal to have to water my two pots each day, but sometimes I forget. So I'm loving Michele from The Scrap Shoppe Blog's Easy Trick to Water Potted Plants Less Frequently! I am definitely going to have to do this!


This week was a great week to feed my wreath obsession. I shared with you my Shabby Spring Wreath this week and mentioned that it's not in my usual style. I wish I had thought to make either of these two wreaths because they are so cute!

Here is the wreath Kelli, from Lolly Jane, made! The bright colors of her Chevron Citrus Wreath would be a perfect addition for any front door!

Cute chevron citrus wreath by LollyJane.com

How can you not smile when you see this DIY Summer Bicycle Wreath from Jen at Craft-O-Maniac? It is so cute, so whimsical, and so original. I totally want one! I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for that cute little bike!

DIY Summer Bicycle Wreath www.craft-o-maniac.com

If you were featured, be sure to grab my button below! You deserve it!

It's Always Ruetten

3 comments:

  1. Thank you girl woot woot. I am kinda obsessed with anything bicycle now. I love them. Thanks again, and happy weekend to ya. Hugs, jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I tried adding your button to my blog, but it came up HUGE! like almost a full page! HA! Please let me know? here is my email jenglamgirl@gmail.com thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including me in this gorgeous round up :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs