Finding Friday: My Favorite Finds

Friday, May 24, 2013

Welcome, from sunny chilly St. Paul, Minnesota! I hope you all had a great week and have some fun plans for this long Memorial Day weekend. Let us not forget those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for us all.

Before I get on with these weeks Finding Friday features, I wanted to let you all know that voting is now open for round two of Blog Wars! Please visit Just Between Friends to vote for the project you think is mine! There are a ton of cute projects this week, and the competition is getting tougher!

This week I ran across two great projects in the blogosphere that I have to share with you. Do you remember my DIY Kindle Case Cover with the cute pair of eyeglasses on the front? Well, Grey Luster Girl has won me over with her super cute DIY Sunglasses Case with a very similar pair of glasses on the front of her project too! I think this would be super cute to use for an extra pair of glasses or a pencil case or... the ideas are endless!

DIY Sunglasses Case


Look at this super cute Buttercup Bag - The Perfect Bag Pattern from Deby at So Sew Easy! The purse is made with a fat quarter and could so easily be personalized. I love it and can't wait to find the perfect fabric that inspires me enough to make it!

Buttercup bag in corduroy

If you've been featured, be sure to grab my button and put it on your blog! You deserve it!

It's Always Ruetten

I hope you all have a great weekend and don't forget, as John McCain has joking said, "vote early and vote often!" I truly would appreciate your vote!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my sunglasses case Julia! Just saw your kindle case- very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! I love your sunglasses case! I am so happy to feature it!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely surprise to see my bag featured on your site - thank you so much! This one gets so many compliments, and I love the design so much I've made it in lots of different fabrics. It uses so little that if you make a skirt or dress, you can usually make a matching bag from the fabric left over! Thanks once again. Deby at So Sew Easy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! I love it and can't wait to find just the right fabric to make it myself!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs