Finding Friday: My Favorite Finds

Friday, May 31, 2013

Hey guys! Who is glad it's Friday? Me, me!! I had a crazy spring cold this week and missed two days of work. It was a bummer. But I'm feeling better now, so let's get on with this weeks awesome Finding Friday finds!

Steph from The Silly Pearl shared this super cute Folding Chair Makeover this week! I love the color of the chair and the awesome fabric! Steph and I were both contestants in Blog Wars too!

Folding Chair Makeover - The Silly Pearl

I am currently loving the printed denim (jeans, shirts, bags) trend. But have you noticed the insane price of some of those things in the stores? I love Kimberly Ann's DIY fix to make Polka Dot Jeans! To see more of her projects, be sure to visit her at Little Miss Kimberly Ann!


This week Morgan and I made spaghetti with meatballs and it was so good I had it the next day too and used up the last of my store-bought spaghetti sauce. I found this recipe for Crockpot Pasta Sauce from Lessie at Modern Christian Homemaker and think I just might make this over the weekend! It looks so easy and tasty!

Timesaver Tuesday: Crock-Pot Pasta Sauce

If you were featured be sure to grab my button below! You all shared great projects and deserve the feature!

It's Always Ruetten


2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia! I'm so happy you liked my chair. I would have used the Riley Blake fabrics from Blog Wars on it as my next entry if I made it to next round. Oh well! ;) Thanks so much for the feature, and glad to have met you through the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julia! HOW COOL!! Thanks for featuring my polka dot jean tutorial, I'm glad you liked it :) That Kate Spade inspired bowl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs