Shabby Spring Wreath

Saturday, May 11, 2013

I have a little addiction to wreaths. Especially the yarn wreaths (remember my Valentine's Day and Winter wreaths?). But when I knew Spring was coming (which also means ridiculously hot temperature in the Summer), I just didn't feel a yarn wreath was right for the season. So, I pulled out my crafting stuff and put together a not my style Shabby Spring Wreath!






Even Ricky got in on the wreath-making!


What sort of wreath did you make for Spring? I'd love to see what you made!

{I party with these blogs.}

10 comments:

  1. Love the wreath!

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made 2 wreaths last year - one is a rag wreath and the other is pastel netting. Still trying to decide which to use - but I think I am going to go with the pastels.

    new follower from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wreath and your assistant Ricky, the wreath inspector, is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice wreath!
    Hi, I'm Villy from
    http://freestilcreatingbyvilly.blogspot.gr/2013/05/my-pizza-and-mekici.html
    your follower from blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO fun!! I'd love for you to come share it at the link party I am cohosting right now!
    http://thefirstyearblog.com/2013/05/12/link-party-with-titi-crafty/

    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya, I'm a new follower from the share the love blog hop.. Ricky is so cute, its funny how cats always want to get involved in what your doing...lol

    Hope you get a chance to check out my blog page http://www.beisilk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute wreath! I like the birds! Cute kitty too!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
    http://www.usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/05/submarine-sunday-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute wreath! Love, love, love it! Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this wreath! It is so cute, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute. I love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs