Spring Peonies

Saturday, May 18, 2013

We are smack in the middle of spring... and it's beautiful! A friend of mine has fresh peonies growing in her front yard and invited me over to cut a bouquet. I love peonies but have never had them fresh in my house. I am loving them!

{Reminder: If you haven't yet, be sure to head to Just Between Friends and vote for your favorite Blog Wars entry!}



I love the gold mugs for vases. Plus they were a steal at two for $1.09 at Goodwill!


What is your favorite spring flower?


7 comments:

  1. My peonies finally bloomed this year - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Peonies! I always tell my husband I'm going to plant them... then I never do... ;) this is inspiring me though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply beautiful my favorite flower love them when they come hate them when they go

    come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Would love for you to share at Simple & Sweet Fridays. New Follower!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia,

    I'm visiting from Boogieboard Cottage. Your peonies are gorgeous! I can't wait for mine to bloom. Right now I am enjoying lilacs. Your gold mugs make for nice vases. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5/21/2013

    Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but
    after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm
    not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say great blog!



    Here is my web-site Louis Vuitton handbags outlet

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs