Dreaming of Dressers

Monday, June 17, 2013

Do you remember the Dixie dresser I bought last month? I know it's hard to believe, but I haven't touched it with paint since I got it home. Even though I really want it to be painted, gorgeous, and function NOW, I don't want to paint it someway I end up not liking. Or worse do a less-than-great paint job, just because I am so excited to have the completed piece. So, in the few weeks I've had it, I've been hitting up Pinterest like a mad-blogger for inspiration.

Without further ado, here are some of my favorites!

These are practically twins to my dresser and I am loving the clean look of the white:


source }

source }

Exact twin:
source }

source }

What about adding a little color to my Dixie?

Also an exact twin to mine:
source }

Another twin:
source }

source }

source }

source }

source }

I love the glamour of black and white! I wouldn't paint mine like these, but they are gorgeous!

source }

source }

source }

I won't be changing my drawer pulls, but I love both of these!

source }
source }

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs