Finding Friday: My Favorite Finds

Friday, June 14, 2013

It's Friday, it's Friday! I found so many great projects around the blogosphere this week; it was hard to choose just four! I hope you love them as much as I do!

So you know my obsession with wreaths? Well... I've added one more to my "I want it" collection! Look at this ridiculously cute Moss Bow Wreath Katie at Tied Ribbon made. LOVE it! Seriously.


I love all things elephants so Elise's Stenciled Watercolor Elephants caught my eye. Aren't they so pretty? Be sure to check out her website, Grow Creative.


I've noticed that the food trends around the blog world are s'mores and cookies-and-cream (aka Oreo's). Something funny about me is that I love cookies-and-cream, but I don't like Oreos and I love baked chocolate (cake, brownies, cupcakes) more than I like bars of chocolate. I am pretty sure I would love these Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes with Cookies and Cream Frosting from Stephanie at Back for Seconds. Don't they look delicious?!

Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes with Oreo Frosting! http://backforsecondsblog.com  #recipe #cupcake #chocolate #oreo #frosting

Last, but certainly not least, is this amazing Weekend Chair Makeover by Angie at SomeCrafty. I think what I love most about the makeover is the black and white fabric she used. I am moving my living room and office into a black and white theme and I have always loved black and white in decorating and clothing! I would love to have this chair in my apartment! Can you believe this was Angie's first re-upholstery project? Me neither!

Makeover Reveal

Don't forget to grab my featured button if you were featured!

It's Always Ruetten
I'd love it if you would check out my recent projects too!
  

3 comments:

  1. Julia! I feel honored to make your list today! Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my chair today Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs