Finding Friday: My Favorite Finds

Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you had a great week! I am so overwhelmed by all of the great projects out there in blogland this week! It was a challenge to pick only four! Be sure to give some comment love to the bloggers of these great project!

Also, be sure to swing by tomorrow for a big announcement that I gave a sneak peek of on Facebook!

Craft and Recipe Inspiration {It's Always Ruetten}

If you want to pin individual projects, please visit the blog and pin from the original source.
To pin this post please pin the image above. Thanks!

I think Victoria's Rice Krispies Cake is a perfect addition to my Celebration Donut Cake! Both cakes made from non-traditional ingredients! How fun would this cake be for a teenagers birthday? I think it's so cute! Find more from Victoria at A Subtle Revelry.

How to make a rice krispies treat cake

I want to own a home so badly, so, so badly. I love this idea from Missy at Lookie What I Did to keep a piece of each of your homes with you. The Home Keys Shadow Box can be so sentimental if you've moved a lot. I was thinking about how sentimental this might be for military families! Pretty great, right?

Home Keys Shadow Box

These Sugared Brown Butter Vanilla Bean Popcorn Chocolate Cupcakes by Tieghan at Half Baked Harvest literally look like death by chocolate. But honestly, I am so impressed by her creativity! I imagine that they must be messy to eat, but so, so tasty!

Sugared Brown Butter Vanilla Bean Popcorn Chocolate Cupcakes | halfbakedharvest.com

I have become a huge fan of the metallic look in home decor, so when I saw these Gold Animal Print Sharpie Bowls by Shannon at AKA Designs I knew I had to share them! How great! The ideas for prints and patterns on these are endless!

gold sharpie bowls

If you were featured, please grab my button! Such great projects this week!

It's Always Ruetten
Be sure to check out what I've been up to this week!
It's Always Ruetten: Classic Raspberry Muffins It's Always Ruetten: What I Read in June It's Always Ruetten: Cute Office Accessories from Target


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs