Finding Friday: My Favorite {Fourth of July} Finds

Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you all had a great week! I have four great Fourth of July finds to share with you this week! Please take a moment to swing by each of the four blogs and leave them a comment if you love their projects as much as I do!


I love these Red, White, and Blueberry Breakfast Waffles from Trish at Mom On Timeout. How easy to use frozen waffles for this! I think the only change I would make would be to use yogurt instead of whipped cream, but I don't have kids in my house, so whip cream away all you parents!

red-white-blueberry-breakfast-recipe

A few weeks ago I bought patriotic cupcake liners from the dollar store and I'm thinking that Jenny's Fourth of July Cupcakes are the perfect treat to bake in them. I have to find myself one of those fancy-dancy dividers though; that's a pretty cool tool. Be sure to check out Jenny's blog Hank and Hunt.



I have really fallen for the bunting trend as of recent, and always love me some glitter. So when I saw both of them combined in this super cute USA Glitter Banner by Leanne at Organize and Decorate Everything, I knew I had to share it on this weeks Finding Friday! Isn't it great?

USA Banner.1

If you are having anywhere near the heat we are having in New Mexico, then you know the necessity of a frozen treat to cool you down on these long summer days. I think the Fourth of July Popsicles from Blissfully Domestic are just the perfect treat. I love that they are made with fruit and nothing sugary sweet. I just may be whipping up a batch of these this weekend!

July Fourth Popsicles for Frozen Desserts

If your project was featured this Friday, please be sure to grab my featured button! Great projects, ladies!

It's Always Ruetten
Check out my posts from this past week:
  


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature Julia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks very delicious! Love it.

      http://www.elegantweddinginvites.com/shop/bridal-shower-invitations-at-elegant-wedding-invites/

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing my banner. That was so sweet of you. I can't resist anything red, white and blue and glitter. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs