You Are Invited: {What I've Been Up to...}

Saturday, June 29, 2013

I am seriously so excited to share today's post with you all! I am sure a lot of you, like me, can't believe that we are only two full days away from July, which means that six months have already passed!

I want to take the opportunity in July to look back and highlight some of my favorite projects from the first six months of the year. As a blogger, so much time is spent completing the project, photographing it, editing pictures, writing a post, publishing it, then marketing like a boss, that sometimes, the whole project gets lost in the heap when the next post is published.

So, I am inviting you to join What I've Been Up to... each Wednesday in July to 
highlight your best projects from January-June 2013!


I will be posting a compilation highlight post of my projects from the first six months each week and would love it if you did the same, but of course you don't have to!

I will post a link party each Wednesday and encourage you to link up as many project posts as you want! The only rule is that the post must have been published between January and June 2013. 

{ Schedule }
-
Pet, Kid, & Family Highlights - Wednesday, July 3
Recipe Highlights - Wednesday, July 10
Your Choice Highlights - Wednesday July 17
DIY Project Highlights - Wednesday July 24
Favorites Highlights - Wednesday July 31
-

I hope you will join along! I can't wait to see all of your projects, recipes, funny posts, serious posts, and everything in between! 

Please share with your readers and friends! I can't wait to see all of the great projects from the first half of this year!

It's Always Ruetten
For more info, click here! If I have forgotten anything, please let me know!


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. It's always nice to look back at what you've accomplished. Found you at Party in Polka Dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks like a fun idea Julia! I'll be joining in for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I'm a new follower on bloglovin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Thank you for spreading JOY and sharing at the Oh What a HAPPY Day party.

    Holly at Not Done Growing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this idea!! Following now and can't wait to link up!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs