Back to School Fonts

Monday, July 29, 2013

Welcome to the last Monday of July! You know what the end of July means? Back to school time is upon us! Schools here in Albuquerque start as soon as next week. How did summer fly by that quickly? 

I always looked forward to school starting back up, but I know it means a lot of work for all the parents out there. For a fun little project, I put together a list of nine fun back to school fonts! You can use these to make labels for kids projects, use in the classroom if you're a teacher, or to print encouraging messages for the student in your life! Best of all? All of these fonts are free!

Back to School Fonts | It's Always Ruetten | Resources for Teachers | Resources for Students


Check out this great tutorial from The Shabby Creek Cottage if you're not sure how to download fonts onto your computer.

Happy downloading and happy shopping for back to school "necessities"!

{I party with these blogs.}

13 comments:

  1. I love these fonts!!! Thanks for posting!
    http://kathryntallandstrong.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding to my font collection! I have a bit of an addiction to fonts. You can never have too many, right? Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe it's almost August! School in Hawaii starts next Monday. Eek! Great fonts for the occasion - visiting from the DIY Dreamer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love new fonts!
    I would love for you to share this at the Krafty Inspiration Thursday Link Party over at Krafty Cards etc. http://kraftycardsetc.blogspot.com/2013/08/krafty-inspiration-thursday-2.html
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these fonts! They are fantastic. I am still in total denial though about it being time to go back to school. :)

    Thanks for sharing at the Pinworthy Projects Party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome collection of BTS fonts. I'll definitely be downloading a few for printables and such that I'll be creating.

    Tenns @ New Mama Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice fonts, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these fonts. Pinned! Visiting from Housewives of Riverton. xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these fonts. I've just recently discovered the fun of downloaded fonts and was looking for some Back to School type ones. Stopping in from the Whatever Goes Wednesday link up. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great fonts! Perfect for back to school or teacher appreciation later in the year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them all! Just perfect for school and school projects. Thanks so much!
    I would love if you would drop by and link this up to my new blog party, Celebrate It! It's all about how you celebrate the everyday! http://thefreshmancook.blogspot.com/2014/08/celebrate-it-blog-link-party-4.html
    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs