Finding Friday: My Favorite Finds

Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great 4th of July! I celebrated, stuffed myself, and watched fireworks. I don't know how much more Americana it could have been. Keep an eye out for my 4th of July highlight post on Sunday!

This week has gone by so quickly! I can't believe it's already Friday; but you're not going to catch this girl complaining that we're on the countdown to the weekend! I found some really great projects to share with you all this week. What could be better than a little makeover, food, and wedding knowledge to kick off the weekend? Be sure to leave a comment for the bloggers of these projects!

To pin individual projects, please click the image and pin from the original source.
To pin this post please pin the image above. Thanks!

I don't think I will be getting married anytime soon (no, I know that), but I love reading the bridal magazines, perusing celebrity wedding dresses, and looking at beautiful rings. Yep, I'm even one of those girls that has a Pinterest board devoted to weddings. Are you like that? Then you will love the Bridal Veil Lengths Guide that Brooke from Designs by BH shared with her readers. First it is super cute (and so well done!), and second it is actually useful information to know!

Bridal Veil Length Guide Pic

If I plan to fit into my future wedding dress, it's probably best that I don't eat these yummy looking Parmesan Baked Fries made by Jessica at One Sweet Appetite. But, I just bought a ten pound bag-o-spuds for my 4th potato salad, so maybe I will have to get to peeling some for these. I mean, I still have five pounds of potatoes left. Plus, a potato commission guy once ate 20 potatoes a day to prove that potatoes are actually healthy for you. No joke. 

 parmesan_fries

On a complete 180...I'm a sucker for a great DIY furniture makeover. So when I saw the before and after of Mindi's desk and hutch  I knew it was one to share! How many of these basic oak desks, bookcases, coffee tables do we see at thrift stores? Tons. At least I do. I can't say I've ever pictured them looking as great as these! I guess there is always hope for a good piece of furniture! For more from Mindi, be sure to visit her at My Love 2 Create.

MyLove2Create, Desk and Hutch Makeover

If you were featured, grab my button below!

It's Always Ruetten
Be sure to take a look at what I've been up to this week too!
 
  
 


2 comments:

  1. Julia! You totally made my day!! Thank you so much for featuring my desk and hutch makeover!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs