National Hot Dog Day!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I am seriously not kidding when I tell you that the statement, "I could eat hot dogs at least four times a week, easy," has left my mouth more than once. Hot dogs are one of my favorite foods. I can eat them by themselves, in a bun, on a stick, with condiments, with extras... basically any way. So, it's no surprise that when I saw on TV that today, July 23, is National Hot Dog day, I threw my fist in the air like I was celebrating some sort of victory.

So, to honor one of the best non-holiday holidays, I present you with some amazing hot dog variations!

Celebrate National Hot Dot Day with this Roundup of Amazing Hot Dog Variations | It's Always Ruetten | #bacon #grilled #toppings
I like the classic dogs... ketchup, mustard, maybe relish, but I've also come around to the Chicago dog. Maybe I'll add some of these to my favorites too!

Celebrate National Hot Dot Day with this Roundup of Amazing Hot Dog Variations | It's Always Ruetten | #chicago_dog
Easy Chicago Dog from Skip to my Lou

Celebrate National Hot Dot Day with this Roundup of Amazing Hot Dog Variations | It's Always Ruetten | #bulldog_hot_dog
Bulldog Hot Dog from Martha Stewart

Celebrate National Hot Dot Day with this Roundup of Amazing Hot Dog Variations | It's Always Ruetten | #Tennessee_smoky_dog #TN #Smokey
The Tennessee Smoky Dog from Nibble Me This

Celebrate National Hot Dot Day with this Roundup of Amazing Hot Dog Variations | It's Always Ruetten | #bacon #cheese_stuffed

Celebrate National Hot Dot Day with this Roundup of Amazing Hot Dog Variations | It's Always Ruetten | #avocado #guacamole #Mexican #Mexico
Grilled Guacamole Hot Dogs from Avocado's from Mexico

Celebrate National Hot Dot Day with this Roundup of Amazing Hot Dog Variations | It's Always Ruetten | #bacon #BLT
BLT Hot Dogs from Sarcastic Cooking

When I was hunting around for these awesome hot dog recipes, I found two cute hot dog-related pictures that I couldn't not share! Aren't they cute?!



What is your favorite way to have your dog?


7 comments:

  1. I am a fan of "the dog" too! I plan to visit Railroad's today. That's our local hot dog place that has the best dogs around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of the hot dog unless it's topped with all sorts of veggies. My fave right now is the Chicago dog and I've been making them far too often with tomatoes, peppers, onions, etc from my garden. Less guilt :)

    We have an AMAZING hot dog place in town that's been open for something like 100 years. They put this sauce on the dogs that knocks your socks off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I missed National Hot Dog Day! Totally loving these recipes and definitely pinning. I'd be thrilled if you'd come on over to Pink Recipe Box and link up at Creative Wednesdays: http://pinkrecipebox.com/creative-wednesdays-with-pink-recipe-box-2/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for spreading JOY and sharing at the Oh What a HAPPY Day party.

    Holly at Not Done Growing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi and thanks for sharing all these ways to eat a hot dog. I saw it on domestic superhero.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these ideas! I could eat hotdogs several times a week too lol, and love all the ideas you shared!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh, no ketchup on hot dogs ever!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs