What I've Been Up to...: 2013 Reads {Link Party}

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Middle o' the week to ya! I've been loving being home the last few weeks because we are going through some odd cool-weather, rain spell. It is such a teaser for fall... my favorite season. I have basically been pretending it's already October, including having a bowl of Panera's broccoli cheddar soup. Yum!

Today's post also marks the halfway point in the What I've Been Up to... midyear link party! This week is a totally up to you for what you want to share! If you have a favorite project or have a regular post that you want to share, then be sure to link up.

This week I am highlighting the books I have read so far this year. My goal is to read a total of 12 books this year (one a month). Since I got my Kindle I have been blowing through books. I love it! Rather than just re-listing what I've read, I'll attempt to rank them... although it is so tough to do!

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7. 


8.


Did Not Finish: 

   

Can't wait to see what you link up this week! Thank you to all of you who have linked up so far in the series!



3 comments:

  1. Some great reading suggestions. I have read Erica Spindler novels and the Paris Wife. I just started rereading an old favorite Green Mansions today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I love to see book suggestions. Thanks for sharing at Pinworthy Projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss reading! Two babies in two years cut out some of my reading time but am finally getting back into it. I will have to check out these titles. I love Love Actually. Thanks for sharing at All Things Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs