What I've Been Up to... DIY Projects {Link Party}

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Welcome to the fourth installment of the What I've Been Up to... mid-year link party! I can't wait to see what is linked up this week, because it's all about DIY Projects! As I mentioned on Monday, of all the categories I have on my blog, DIY has the most tags!

As a renter, I mostly share craft projects (not home makeover or renovation projects), but that doesn't mean I don't like dreaming about those types of projects! Please link up your best DIY projects from the last six months! I can't wait to see what you have to share!

I shared my first real DIY project in January, with my Pinterest-inspired easy bookcase update:


Surprisingly to me, my most popular post so far has been my tip on how to clean your dishwasher... a non-craft DIY project!


Then I was chosen to participate in the Blog Wars challenge and made these two projects:

 

One of my very favorite projects... my DIY Kindle Case Cover!


I can't wait to see what you link up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs