What I've Been Up to... Favorites {Link Party}

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Today marks not only the last day of July (!), but also the last day of the What I've Been Up to... mid-year link party. Today we are highlighting your (and my) favorite projects/recipes/posts from the first half of this year! Thank you to all who have linked up in the series so far. It's been fun to see what projects you are especially proud of! Can't wait to see your links for this final link up!



Favorite Craft Project:


Favorite Recipe:


Favorite Cat-Related Post:


Favorite Wreath:


Favorite Morgan Post:


Favorite Thrift Store Find:


Favorite Blog Picture I Took and Edited:


Favorite Book I Read:


Can't wait to see what your "favorites" of 2013 are!


1 comment:

  1. Oh shoot! I'd love to link up but all my best stuff is from July onward! Love your links, though!
    kathryntallandstrong.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs