What I've Been Up to...: Recipes {Link Party}

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I can't even use the word cook to describe my abilities in the kitchen. But I try to cook and find the most motivation in trying new recipes. I set a goal for myself to try two new recipes a month. I haven't been the best about blogging about them, but I have shared a few that I liked. Are you ready to link up your recipes to this weeks What I've Been Up too... highlight link party?!


I love hearty meals, so when it was still cold here in Albuquerque, I shared a super easy chicken noodle soup and stuffing meatloaf recipe. I loved both of them and ate off them for days.


Next, I tried my hand at baking with my Valentine's Day muffins! Gosh, I still can bring up that taste... so good!


Then came one of my most popular posts: buffalo chicken casserole. It was really good, but I would recommend cutting the recipe in half for only one person.


I certainly can't forget to mention Morgan's cilantro-lime rice! This would be great for a summer side!


Since it's summer, I have to remind you guys of my refreshing summer avocado shake!


My favorite recipe so far this year? Banana nut strawberry oat bread! Woot, so tasty!


What have been some of your favorite recipes you have shared this year? I can't wait to find new recipes to try! Thanks for reading and linking up!


1 comment:

  1. Julia, I love your goal to try new recipes! With my Pinterest boards exploding, I need to get on that as well. I linked some easy avocado rolls that are my go-to when I get home from work all crabby and tired :) They are so easy and delicious! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs