6 Soups September

Wednesday, August 28, 2013


September is going to be all about soups here on the blog! I am so excited that my very favorite season, fall, is going to be here before we know it! I thought I would prepare myself (and cheat the first half of September into thinking it's fall) by making and sharing 6 soups with you all!

All of the soups are new to me and hopefully will be new to you too. Be sure to check back for the recipes throughout September!

UPDATE: Check out the soups I shared for the series (click the picture for the recipe) -->








1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about Fall! I can't wait to read all the recipes. I just got a new (to me) soup tureen from Goodwill, so I want to put it to work in September!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs