Finding Friday: My Favorite Finds {Food Edition}

Friday, August 2, 2013

It's Friday! It's going to be a great one, let me tell you (and it will be just because I said that... positive thinking)! As I was favoriting (?) projects to share for this weeks Finding Friday, something about them was very similar... they were all food! Plus I'm sharing an extra find for a total of five! So, enjoy this food edition of Finding Friday: My Favorite finds!


To pin individual projects, please click the image and pin from the original source.
To pin this post please pin the image above. Thanks!

As I've mentioned before, I have an affinity for hot dogs. No shame. I know they (for the most part) are bad for you. But they are just so good! Maybe more than hot dogs, what do I like? Chili! That's why I am pretty darn sure that Carrie's corn dog casserole will be so good to make once fall is here! But seriously, how can this not be good? Check out more on her blog Saving 4 Six.


 Do you remember when I made the buffalo chicken casserole? I love the flavors of buffalo wings, but dang, have you seen the price of chicken wings at the grocery store? Crazy expensive! I think this buffalo chicken burger from Lyuba at Will Cook for Smiles could be a great alternative to traditional buffalo wings. Doesn't it look good?

Buffalo-Chicken-Burger 1 willcookforsmiles.com

Even before I moved to New Mexico I loved Mexican food. If you are ever in Missoula, MT be sure to swing by El Cazador, best Mexican food. Yum! I eat a lot of Mexican (and New Mexican) food, because it is such a regional staple. But I don't cook as much of it as I should. I definitely think I can add Wendy from Daily Dose of Del Signore's healthy Mexican casserole to my "to cook" list. I will probably add a little green chile and call it dinner!


To wrap it up, I found two sweet treats that I just couldn't ignore. The first is skinny frozen s'mores from Skinny Kitchen. Nancy used some traditional s'more ingredients and a few not-so-traditional ingredients to make these "healthier" s'more alternatives. I was just telling Morgan that we should make s'mores, so maybe we will have to make these instead!


My last favorite find this week are these adorable ladybug cupcakes from Angela at A Typical English Home! These have to be one of the cutest things I have seen in a while! Look at their cute little mouths!


Are you hungry yet? Certainly some great recipe inspiration to be found! Be sure to grab my button if your project was featured!

It's Always Ruetten
I've been busy this week too! Take a look at what I've been up to!
  


2 comments:

  1. Julia, Thank you so much for featuring my Skinny Frozen S'mores this week!!! I'm so excited.
    With my very best wishes,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature, Julia!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs