Finding Friday: My Favorite Finds

Friday, August 23, 2013

Hey guys! Not much going on around these parts. I'm happy it's finally Friday. I'm looking forward to sleeping in, working on some projects and mostly taking it easy this weekend. I hope you have some plans you are looking forward to too! There were so many great projects out there this week, it was hard to choose just four. But I did and I can't wait to share them with you!


To pin individual projects, please click the project image and pin from the original source.
To pin this post please pin the image above. Thanks!

First up this week is a great tip for from The Tip Toe Fairy for anyone who uses Pinterest. Have you ever clicked on a pin to only find out that it leads to only a picture or a "forbidden" link? Then be sure to head on over and read about how to find the original link from a dead link on Pinterest. It's helpful for bloggers also, because you can use the same trick to see if you've missed being featured in any link parties!


It's officially chile harvesting season throughout New Mexico; and it also means that we are on the official countdown to fall. One of my favorite things about fall is the excuse to eat (and eat and eat) pumpkin in all kinds of dishes. I really want to try these pumpkin cinnamon streusel buns from Oh Mrs. Tucker! this fall. Don't they just look so good?


Every once in awhile I have a craving for Chinese food. I know that Chinese take-out isn't healthy (but it's so good), so when I saw this "better than take-out" sweet and sour chicken recipe from According to L I knew it was one I would need to remember next time I have a craving. The best part about this recipe? The chicken isn't deep fried!


Last up this week is an amazing (!) desk makeover from Goodwill Glam. She found a great campaign style desk at a thrift shop and painstakingly painted it white and made it into the beautiful piece of furniture you see below. Isn't it just gorgeous?!


I am so inspired by the projects this week! I am going to make a push to really get some projects done before fall hits. If you're project was featured, be sure to grab my button below! Great job ladies!

It's Always Ruetten Blog
Check out what I've been up to this week too!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs