Bedroom Reveal!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Budget Friendly Navy, White, & Coral Bedroom Reveal from It's Always Ruetten

I am so excited to share my updated (and finished) bedroom with you! I cannot come up with words to describe how happy I am with the final look. I took a lot of inspiration from my mood boards, worked within my budget, and even handmade a few of the new additions! I am going to let the pictures do the talking and will follow up next week with details and my budget breakdown (teaser: I stayed within my $300 budget!). Until then, enjoy the pictures!

Budget Friendly Navy, White, & Coral Bedroom Reveal from It's Always Ruetten

Budget Friendly Navy, White, & Coral Bedroom Reveal from It's Always Ruetten

Budget Friendly Navy, White, & Coral Bedroom Reveal from It's Always Ruetten

Budget Friendly Navy, White, & Coral Bedroom Reveal from It's Always Ruetten

Budget Friendly Navy, White, & Coral Bedroom Reveal from It's Always Ruetten

Budget Friendly Navy, White, & Coral Bedroom Reveal from It's Always Ruetten

Budget Friendly Navy, White, & Coral Bedroom Reveal from It's Always Ruetten

Budget Friendly Navy, White, & Coral Bedroom Reveal from It's Always Ruetten

Budget Friendly Navy, White, & Coral Bedroom Reveal from It's Always Ruetten

Budget Friendly Navy, White, & Coral Bedroom Reveal from It's Always Ruetten

Budget Friendly Navy, White, & Coral Bedroom Reveal from It's Always Ruetten

Hope you love it as much as I do!

{I party with these blogs.}

25 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! You have outdone yourself! This room is so, so Chic! I love the color combination (it is so unique and pretty). I LOVE the fabric on the pillows and chairs! Did you make these? I love the frame with the plates and I really like how you opted for the white comforter (can't go wrong with this) and you placed a coral throw on top ~ PERFECTION!
    I just love it! My bedroom is a disaster and you have inspired me to take on this challenge and redo my room (gotta convince the hubby). I can't wait to find out how you managed to stay on the $300 budget. Please give us details soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty Julia! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the plates in the frames above the bed. It gives the plates more presence like they are on a canvas or something! This is a great color combo too!

    Christy @ Creating a Beautiful Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh pretty! It always feels good to come in under budget, right?! I popped over from Domestic Superhero-- thanks for sharing!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo, and it's amazing what you can do with just a little work and a small budget!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia! It is so pretty! I love that plate artwork! Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great. So open, light and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these colors together. Looks great! Thanks for sharing! Stop by my Friday's Five Features and link up this post (and others)! diy-vintage-chic.blogspot.com/2013/09/fridays-five-features-no-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping over from Whipperberry Friday Flair Link Party. Love the color combo! We are doing our guest bathroom in similar shades and I just love the way it makes the room "pop".

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the combo of navy and coral! Your bedroom is so cute and light! I bet it's a great place to relax at the end of the day.
    I'm stopping by from Serenity Now (#4 First Day of School Photo Tutorial and #5 Favorite Crock Pot Meals) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this color theme; so fresh and elegant. You did a fantastic job. It is a beautiful bedroom.

    Thank you.
    Ellya
    @CuriositaEllya

    ReplyDelete
  12. This turned out beautifully! The pops of coral are just perfect. I so want to use that color in my daughter's nursery. Great job!
    Sarah
    Creative Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful!! Please come share this on DIY Sunday Showcase, a party I cohost! It's open now!

    Shelly
    minettesmaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the new bedroom colors! Thanks so much for linking up to our Strut Your Stuff Saturday link party! We are so glad you stopped by!
    -The Six Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  15. This came out so pretty! Thanks for sharing at All Things Pretty. You're one of the features this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful!! I love the colors together. If only my husband would let me put some coral in our room. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty room. I love how the chairs turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great color combination, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful job!! I really love your color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You had me at Coral and Navy! I love it all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the color combination! Almost like our office! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How gorgeous and peaceful... I bet you sleep like a baby in there....
    I love the plate display especially...
    :)
    hugs x, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your home decoris like what am searching.Thanks for spreading so much good.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OOO!!! I love love love the framed plates! Super cute Julia! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs