Disconnected

Tuesday, September 17, 2013


I am experiencing what it was like when I was growing up... meaning I am without my laptop! What?! Yes. I got a nice little suprise yesterday when my computer froze then turned on with an error message of death.  Actually, I am not all that worried because I use Carbonite to back up my files, so I am maybe only lost a few days worth of stuff (including pictures for an upcoming post, grrr...). I am getting my computer fixed so I can pass it along to my mom and my new (yet refurbished) laptop should be here on Friday! In the meantime things will be quiet around here (all of my pending posts are written but without pictures... of course). So, I will update ya on the flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs