Finding Friday: My Favorite Finds

Friday, September 27, 2013

To pin individual projects, please click the project image and pin from the original source. 
To pin this post please pin the image above. Thanks!

It's Friday and fall is here what more could anyone want?! I truly have nothing to complain about this time of year. Pumpkin recipes are everywhere, great fall crafts are up, I'm so inspired to "nest in" for the winter! I am sharing another round of fall favorites this week... I mean seriously, who doesn't love pumpkin this time of year? I hope you all have a great weekend!

I'm starting off with the only non-recipe this week. Nici at Posed Perfection upcycled paper towel rolls into really cute Autumn Leaf Napkin Rings. Even though she shared them last year, the thing about classic pieces is that that they never go out of style! I don't plan on entertaining this season for any reason, but I think these would be really cute for Thanksgiving, or just to have on display!


On to the pumpkin recipes!

Growing up, pumpkin pancakes were a staple this time of year. Whenever my mom would bake a batch my sister and I would always be so excited. My mom made sure to make a full batch so we would have extras even! But, I think I might be starting my own tradition with this recipe for Pumpkin Pie French Toast! Eva at Whole Food Mama on a Budget shared this recipe and I'm pretty sure I'll be whipping up a batch this weekend!


Next up is a recipe for Pumpkin Swirl Brownies from a native Albuquerquean who blogs from abroad! Amanda at Rhyme & Ribbons is an expat living in London and blogging about her adventures there. You should definitely check out her blog if you haven't had the chance to already. Anyway, back to her brownies, I think I'm going to make these for the next office potluck. Get excited everyone... get excited!

Pumpkin Swirl Brownies recipe

Last up this week is a recipe for Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. I like all of those things... I bet together I would love them! Be sure to swing by and grab the recipe from Jamie at Love Bakes Good Cakes!

Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies 4

So, who's in the mood to do a little baking this weekend?! If you were featured be sure to grab my featured button! Thanks for sharing such great projects and recipes!

It's Always Ruetten Blog

Here's what I've been up to recently:
 
 
   
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs