Finding Friday: My Favorite Finds

Friday, October 4, 2013

Hey guys! Hope you all had a great week! It seemed kind of slow around here, but it wasn't without its excitement. If excitement = car accident, I can check it off my list. Luckily the car accident I was involved in was more like a fender bender for me, but not the car that hit me. Poor girl. Important thing is that no one was hurt and both cars were driveable afterwards. 

It was a nice relaxer to look around at other blogs looking for projects to share this week. I guess I never realized how calming blog browsing can be! So, without further ado, enjoy the four wreaths I found around the blogosphere this week!

To pin individual projects, please click the project image and pin from the original source. 
To pin this post please pin the image above. Thanks!

Since my love of wreaths is well known I'll spare you the narrative and just link back to the bloggers who shared these four great wreaths!





Thanks for sharing such great wreaths! Be sure to grab my featured button below!

It's Always Ruetten Blog

Here's what I've been up to this week:





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I especially like the twig/floral ones!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs