Spider Web Halloween Wreath

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Now that it is officially October, I guess there's no more denying that Halloween is right around the corner! So when a a co-worker asked me if I would make a prize for her son's baseball team bingo fundraiser, I immediately thought I would make something Halloween-related. Check out the Spooky Halloween Spider Web Wreath I made for the fundraiser!

Spooky Halloween Spider Web Wreath | It's Always Ruetten

This wreath was really easy to make. Just like with my other yarn wreaths, the first step is choosing the yarn and then wrapping it around the foam wreath form. The yarn I used for this wreath is I Love This Yarn in Desert Sunset. I bought mine at Hobby Lobby with the 40% off coupon. The felt spider is from Hobby Lobby too, but if you had black felt on hand you could easily make your own.

Halloween Spider Web Wreath | It's Always Ruetten

I found the spider web at the Dollar Tree and simply hot glued it to the back of the wreath and cut off the excess.

Does this wreath send chills up your spine? :-)

{I party with these blogs.}

22 comments:

  1. Oooooh - this is so cool! Looks fairly easy to assemble too!

    Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! We love Halloween. Can't believe that it's already October. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I'm sure whoever wins will be thrilled! I popped over from Give Me the Goods-- thanks for sharing!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute wreath! I like it even though there's a creepy spider on it! :-)

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this wreath. The yarn is really cute - makes me think of fun striped Halloween socks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi your wreath is adorable and you did a great job. I saw it at homemade ginger link party.
    Julie @ julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love this! It is so cute for Halloween. I don't think that I've ever done a wreath before. I like the idea of wrapping the yarn. Totally, loving this!

    Sharon
    Make It Or Fix It Yourself

    ReplyDelete
  8. and my wreath obsession just grew again! love this. pinning it now thanks for linking up to the all things pretty party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute!
    Thanks for linking up to this week's Catch a Glimpse party. I'll be featuring this tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project !!

    I would love you to come and share @ Craft, Create & Inspire linky party !!!

    Look forward to seeing you there :)

    http://lemonpaperdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/craft-create-inspire-linky-party.html

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Visiting from Beauty Through Imperfection. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your wreath! It is so cute with the right touch of spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! I never would have thought to add the web in the middle :)

    I would love it if you would link up at Martha Mondays, open now through Wednesday night!

    http://www.watchoutmartha.net/2013/10/martha-mondays-link-up-party-features_13.html

    ~Amanda
    www.watchoutmartha.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have two of those spider webs just waiting for a project... and this might be it! I'm pinning, and thanks so much for sharing it at the Pinworthy Project Party!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very fun wreath (I love yarn wreaths!)! We are featuring it at Our Sunday Best Link Party tomorrow!
    Jo-Anna & Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this idea! So cute
    I have a giveaway going on, would love for you to check it out! http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great idea! I love your wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the spider and web! This is so great! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool...love the spider web behind it. Great idea :)

    Pinning it!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a cute and non-scary wreath! Would love if you shared this on the Merry Monday Link Party :-) Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all your projects! Your wreath is featured at this week's Project Inspire{d}... thanks so much for sharing it! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs