Things I'm Loving!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Just like so many out there, I am loving fall. I feel like I have more energy and like I am so motivated to be productive! Where is all this during the summer?

I want to share with you a few things I'm loving recently! Hope you have some things you are happy to be (re-)discovering this season!

My mom told me about Pumpkin Spice waffles from Eggo that she found last year. I wasn't able to find them in stores here until this year; but the wait was worth it. They are amazing!


While I was at the grocery store this weekend, I saw Cinderella Pumpkins for sale! Have you ever heard of a thing? Look at them below... don't they look like they can be magically turned into a carriage for a princess?


Speaking of princesses, one of my favorite new balloons at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta (which I am so lucky to see everyday on my way to work) is the Princess Chariott! This beauty is actually for sale and is customizable to feature photos of the new owner's kids or grandkids!


By far my new favorite sitcom this fall is The Goldbergs on ABC. The show is set in the 80s, but oh does it bring back so many memories from when I was a kid in the 90s.


What are you loving?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs