Chili When It's Chilly

Thursday, November 7, 2013

I love chili as much as I love hot dogs. But do you know what's even better? Eating them together! Morgan has been talking about making a batch of chili now that its cold here in Albuquerque, so I was inspired to put together a roundup of 20 tasty chili recipes! Hope you find a new one to try!


---

Vegan Three Bean Chili | Eating for England


Pulled Pork Chili | Love with Recipe

Chili Recipe | Steals and Deals for Kids

Sassy Steak Chili | Dessert Now, Dinner Later

Halftime Chili | Prevention RD

Award Winning Chili | My Biscuits are Burning

Chicken Taco Chili | All Things Katie Marie

Thick & Hearty Chicken Chili | Paper Daisy Kitchen

Classic Chili | Melli B.

Classic Chili | It's Always Ruetten

Easy Slow Cooker Turkey Chili | The Sassy Slow Cooker

Hearty Chili Con Carne | Sweet Pea's Kitchen

No Bean Chili | My Table for Eight

Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili | Tatertos & Jello

Southwest Chicken Chili | Kitchen Meets Girl

Three Bean Turkey Chili | Real Housemoms

White Chicken Chili | I Dig Pinterest

White Chicken Chili | Wanna Bite

No Bean Slow Cooker Chili | Peace of Mind Paleo

Get your eat on!


3 comments:

  1. What a GREAT recipe round up! I love chili... especially in the fall.

    Thanks and have a great day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love chill. Thanks for the compilation. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you chili is amazing, I never thought about making any other way than I do. However, I love trying new recipes, and tweaking food. Followed you here from the Friday Flash Blog Hop, pinning to my everything yummy board.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs