Finding Friday: My Favorite Finds

Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week! I'm looking forward to this weekend and hope to cross off a few craft projects. What are your plans?

To pin individual projects, please click the project image and pin from the original source. 
To pin this post please pin the image above. Thanks!

If you've been following my blog for a while, then you know how much I love wreaths! I especially love wreaths made from non-traditional materials and I this fall canning lid wreath fits that bill! Katie is so creative (I shared her skirt here) and hit it out of the park with this one too! Check out more on her blog, The Crafty Blog Stalker.


A few weeks ago I shared a tutorial for a no-sew table runner for fall. I love my table runner and don't plan on changing it anytime soon, but that doesn't mean that I don't also love this hand-painted Thanksgiving table runner from A Little Claireification too! Best part? Claire's version is no-sew too!


Obviously I don't have kids and that's not going to change anytime soon. But I couldn't pass up on sharing this adorable DIY fox sweatshirt from Two Belles and a Beau! How fun would this be to create a few of these with other animals too? 


I am on the hunt to find new easy vase-filler to replace what I used during Halloween. I am definitely adding these glittery acorns to my maybe-to-do list. Where does one even find acorns? Anyone know? Be sure to check out more from Megan at Somewhat Simple


Last up is another outdoor-to-indoor post. Jane at Urbane Jane shared an easy way to clean pinecones from outside so you can use them for craft projects or decor. I think this is a great idea just in case there are any lingering bugs or mold.


Be sure to grab my button below if you project was featured!

It's Always Ruetten Blog

Here's what I've been up to recently too:







3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Thanksgiving table runner Julia! So sweet. :) Have a great weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my Fall Canning Lid Wreath! It is always so fun to me projects featured on other blogs that you follow!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs