Finding Friday: My Favorite Finds

Friday, November 15, 2013

Hi, again! It's officially the weekend and I, for one, am not planning on complaining about that! I hope you have something fun to do this weekend. If not, then sit back and relax because we're on the quick downhill slide to the end of the year!

This month I read about a lot of great DIY projects and am excited to share the following four projects with you! Hope you find them inspiring too!

To pin individual projects, please click the project image and pin from the original source. 
To pin this post please pin the image above. Thanks!

If you know anything about me from reading this blog it's that I love a great DIY craft project! Kim definitely created a great DIY project in her coppery pinecone hurricanes. You know what she made them out of? Plastic spoons! Can you believe it?! Be sure to check out more on her blog Knock-it-Off Crafts


Next up is a great button project! My mom and grandma have been collecting buttons forever so they could whip this project out with no problem! The project? Button Christmas wreath pillow from Dannyelle at Life is a Party!

button wreath pillow 1

I guess I'm on a Christmas kick because here's another Christmas craft that caught my eye this week. Learn to make a DIY sunburst mirror ornament from Jen at Tatertots and Jello.

sunburst mirror ornaments out of popsicle sticks at tatertots and jello

Last up is one of those DIY project that actually serves a purpose beyond decor (but that doesn't mean it can't be cute! Boots are the "in" shoe of the moment. But they can be a pain to store. If you can't keep them standing straight up they can develop creases and take up a lot of space. I've tried using paper towel roll tubes, but they end up being too light. But look at these DIY boot inserts from Michelle at Sweet Suite Ten!

IMG_5170

Such creativity out there in blog land! Great job ladies on your DIY projects! If your project was featured, be sure to grab my button here!

Here's what I've been up to this week:




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including my Christmas pillow Julia!
    Dannyelle @ www.lifeisaparty.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs